Each academic unit has an assigned subject specialist librarian who can provide you with research support, library orientations, and more.
Click on a link below to view a subject guide.
- Animal Science (Michelle Leonard)
- Biology (Tara Cataldo)
- Botany (Tara Cataldo)
- Entomology (Michelle Leonard)
- Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (Joe Aufmuth)
- Genetics (Tara Cataldo)
- Microbiology & Cell Science (Tara Cataldo)
- School of Forest Resources and Conservation (Joe Aufmuth)
- School of Natural Resources & Environment (Michelle Leonard)
- Wildlife Ecology & Conservation (Daniel Maxwell)
- Zoology (Tara Cataldo)
For a complete list of UF Library subject guides please visit Guides @ UF.