Each academic unit has an assigned subject specialist librarian who can provide you with research support, library orientations, and more.
Click on a link below to view a subject guide.
- Agricultural & Biological Engineering (Amy Buhler)
- Biomedical Engineering (Amy Buhler)
- Chemical Engineering (Michelle Nolan)
- Civil & Coastal Engineering (Michelle Leonard)
- Computer & Information Science & Engineering (Daniel Maxwell)
- Electrical & Computer Engineering (Jean Bossart)
- Engineering Education (Samuel Putnam and Amy Buhler)
- Environmental Engineering Sciences (Jean Bossart)
- Industrial & Systems Engineering (Jean Bossart)
- M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management (Michelle Leonard)
- Material Science & Engineering (Michelle Nolan)
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (Samuel Putnam)
- Nuclear and Radiological Engineering
- Patents and Trademarks (Michelle Leonard)
- Standards (Jean Bossart)
For a complete list of UF Library subject guides please visit Guides @ UF.