A multi-purpose meeting, videoconferencing, and visualization room.
Reservations must be submitted 7 days in advance. You may expect a reply within 24 business hours (M-F).
Available in this room if scheduled with Video and Collaboration Services
- Open by Appointment or as scheduled by library faculty and staff
- Anyone with a valid Gatorlink account (active faculty, staff, and students) will be allowed to reserve the room.
- The room will be accessible using a key checked out at the Marston Science Library Service Desk.
- You must have your Gator 1 Card to check out the key. The key may be checked out no more than 15 minutes before your reservation.
- If keys are lost, there is a $20 replacement cost charged 24 hours after the reservation ends.
- Users are strongly encouraged to schedule a room orientation before their first use. Contact your liaison librarian to schedule this training.
- Reservation requests for single events will be submitted through the online form above and a librarian liaison will contact the requester to provide training and/or schedule the calendar.
- Requests must be made at least 7 days in advance. If you need the room sooner, please contact your liaison librarian.
- The room may NOT be reserved for semester long classes.
- No food allowed without prior authorization.
- Covered drinks are permitted.
- Priority will be given to use of the visualization wall, followed by the videoconferencing, subject to the libraries’ discretion.
- Groups that violate the room policies will lose reservation privileges.